Research & Statistical Analysis
Provide support for institutions interested in examining trends in perceptions, achievement, and/or behavior using primary and secondary research tools
- Analyzed Accreditation for Growth Survey results for all Hempstead UFSD schools used to attain accreditation status for Hempstead High School for the first time in seven years
- Conducted focus groups of faculty and staff at major university to determine the level of satisfaction with campus services.
- Facilitated focus groups with alumni from a tristate dental school concerned with graduate perceptions of the school and how that affects involvement in alumni affairs and fundraising.
- Developed a multi-level statistical model to predict student achievement utilizing school and student variables in New York City.
- Examined the effects of a parents volunteer program on the academic achievement of their children in New York City Schools.
- Conducted analysis of state-mandated ELA and mathematics assessments for school districts throughout Nassau County.
- Conducted demographic and enrollment planning analysis for school districts in the New York Metropolitan area.
- Investigated the relationship between socioeconomic variables and student achievement in New York City.
- Validated behavioral scoring models used to predict credit behavior for a major U.S. bank. Improved acquisition strategy by providing acceptable behavioral profiles.
- Analyzed standards by which to judge reading progress for students scoring at the lowest quartile on standardized reading tests in New York City.
- Analyzed Census data in relation to the academic performance of New York City public school children.
- Statistically summarized minimum competency test results for faculty and administration of The City College of New York.
- Constructed automated tracking system for identifying students requiring minimum competency test notification at The City College of New York.