IDS provides consulting services
Operating for more than 25 years, Informed Decision Services has extensive experience designing, implementing, and evaluating educational programs. With increased emphasis on evidence-based programs and practices, organizations are challenged more than ever before to provide data to support program choice and effectiveness.
to help organizations assess and identify their needs as well as conduct research on effective practice. Due to our specialized knowledge and experience in educational research and measurement, we have assisted our clients:
• Conduct needs assessments to determine stakeholder concerns using custom-designed surveys, structured interviews, and focus groups.
• Analyze student achievement and enrollment trends using multivariate statistics and comparing local progress to state and national norm groups.
• Conduct extensive literature reviews to identify evidence-based programs that meet the needs of our clients and their stakeholders.
• Research grant funds that provide resources for identified district needs.
• Write persuasive grant proposals that win grant money to implement evidence-based initiatives that include rigorous evaluation designs for measuring accountability. We have won over $100 million for our clients since 1999.
• Conduct well-designed evaluations that exceed government requirements.